Please Note – The delivery of non-essential items in red zones and containment zones will still not be allowed. We can only deliver essential items (hand sanitizer and protection mask )in the red zone.
(Important: No eCommerce deliveries are allowed in containment zones.)
you may expected a quite higher deliver time.Depends on courier partner and shipping pincode
Please Note: The zone classification is dynamic, and we may keep posting you about any new changes.
Important Things to Remember
- The shipping process remains the same. All you need to do is log in to your account and place orders like earlier.
- Shipping of both essential and non-essential items is open from 3 May 2020 for all those sellers who have serviceable pin codes approved by our courier partners.
- we deliver essential items in the government declared red zones and resume shipping of non-essential items in the orange and green zones.
- Follow directions laid out by the Government of India and maintain proper standards of hygiene and sanitization.
- you may expected a quite higher deliver time.
Beyond shipping, we are committed and ready to help you in this challenging time. If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team to help you!
Note: Due to the massive Corona outbreak globally and emergency protocol taken by the Government of India, there could be a delay in response from the Shiprocket’s support service team as we are working on lesser stuff.
Our services will resume as normal after the lockdown is lifted. Request you to kindly cooperate, stay at home, and practice social distancing.