Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your product for end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers repair and handle your electronic products.
- Always call our E-waste Authorized collection Centers/Points to dispose products that have reached end-of-life.
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-waste Collection Centers/Points.
Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic products on your own.
- Do not throw electronics bins having “Do not dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal (Kabbadi) and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
- Detail of Collection Centres